Park Pavilion Reservations
Reserve a Park Pavilion
Park pavilions can be reserved for family picnics, birthday parties, reunions, company get-together, and more. Before planning your event and to reserve a park pavilion visit the:
Chowchilla City Hall
130 S Second Street
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Reservations must be made no later than the Wednesday closest to the day of the event.
You can download the Park Pavilion Reservation Form (PDF) to fill out ahead of time. If you want to check to see if your preferred date and park pavilion is available call City Hall at 559-665-8615.
|4 Hours or Less (Half-Day) *||$50|
|4 Hours or Less Electricity Use||$15|
|More Than 4 Hours (Full-Day) *||$65|
|More than 4 Hours Electricity Use||$30|
|Inflatable Apparatus (Bounce House) Fee||$21|
Bounce House in the Park
There are very specific guidelines that must be met in order to have an inflatable apparatus (bounce house) in a city park as part of your picnic or event. It is important that you review the details described in the Inflatable Apparatus Use Agreement Form (PDF) before entering into a rental agreement with a vendor.
In summary, but not inclusive of all requirements,
- A signed and complete Park Pavilion Reservation Form (PDF) and Inflatable Apparatus Use Agreement Form (PDF) along with payment of the applicable fees must be submitted to the City.
- The inflatable apparatus can only be used in conjunction with a park pavilion reservation.
- Only dry inflatables can be used - no water slides are allowed.
- The inflatable company must have a current City of Chowchilla Business License and meet the City of Chowchilla Insurance Liability Coverage requirements and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance valid for one year that names the City of Chowchilla as additional insured, view the Preferred Vendor List on the Bouncin' Rins Rental Services website.
- The Certificate of Liability Insurance can only be carried and provided by the rental company and not by the renter's homeowners insurance, nor by a special insurance policy obtained by the renter for only this purpose.
- Refer to the agreement form for additional requirements.
Preferred Vendor List for an Inflatable Apparatus
The following have met the requirements to provide inflatable apparatus for use in city parks. A vendor that would like to be placed on this list should consult the requirements listed above and contact the City of Chowchilla for more information. For more information call Bouncin' Bins at 559-233-6303 or visit the Bouncin' Bins website.